Social media and Ecommerce assistant
Like a to work in a fun relaxing environment? Like being around people? Natural social media expert? Like to build an online identity?
We are ooking for a new online marketing and sales assistant to grow the brand. You will learn how to integrate online marketing and e-commerce skills to expand the business by experienced owner who has the background in Creative Direction and Media Production. You will be assisting the Manager/Owner manage and operate the online store, and drive weekly and monthly marketing campaigns across several social media platforms. No experience is required, except a pro-active, friendly, and professional personality and excellent writing skills.
- Job: Sales
- Position: Full time or Part-time positions available
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Start: Immediately
- 0 years of experience
- Strong and creative writing skills is a MUST
- Social Media experience is a MUST. Needs to know best practices on how to navigate a utilize social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and any blog platform.
- Marketing and/or Sales background is a PLUS
- Tech Savvy is a PLUS
- You must be flexible and organized
- You must be a be pro-active with tasks and duties
- You must be personable, friendly, and professional.
- You must thrive on being proactive and seeing a job well done
- You understand and live on the social web and have a great understanding of the media landscape overall.
You're ready to work in a startup environment--you're creative and love forging new ground.
You have great writing and editing skills.
You're familiar with the world of B2B eCommerce
- Assisting Manager and owner by managing and operating the online store, updating inventory, and processing shipments.
- Maintain social media accounts
- Maintaining regular publishing schedule, create marketing campaigns, execute them and follow up with reports.
- Help us refine and bring consistency to how we communicate online.
- Drive social media communications & ongoing development of our digital presence
How to Apply
_ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter should include: Name, Age, Contact information, availability, desired pay, writing sample, and telling us how you actively use social media in your everyday life, 5 accounts or pages you follow, and why you like following them. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.