What is Vaping?
Vaping is the inhale and exhale of vapor produced by an electronic cigarette or similar device. A vape has three parts: The battery, the atomizer, and the juice.
- The Battery (a.k.a. mod): What essentially powers/heats the atomizer. Batteries can come in different sizes and depends on the person in which one they choose.
- Pens: These can last up to 3-8 hours depending on which model you go with and are easy for beginners trying to quit smoking.
Boxes: Slightly larger than pens but packs more power and capacity. These, typically last 2x to 4x longer than a pen, can control and produce high power (wattage or volts) and sometimes even temperature. The best bang for your buck in all honesty.
- Watts: The power at how much you want your vape to produce. More watts = more heat and vapor. This does not allow you to control the temperature of the vape.
- Temperature: Introduced by Evolv with the DNA40 chip which will both allow you to control the Watts and the set the exact temperature of your vape. For example, you can maintain 400 degrees with a 20W - 30 W vape, which will keep your device always at 400 degrees. This is the future of vaping as you get the best overall experience with consistency with vapor and flavor production.
- The Atomizer: A small device that is screwed on top of the battery to vaporize the juice.
- Tanks: Atomizers that are easy for on the go vaping, and can hold a larger amount of juice.
- RDA (Rebuildable Drip Atomizer): are the best for flavor, clouds, and customization compared to tanks. he coil on these can be rebuilt to fit the vapor’s preference.
- Juice / E-Liquid: This is the liquid that holds the flavor and creates the vapor and which comes in thousands of different flavors and levels of nicotine measured by percentage or milligrams.
- Propelyne Glycol
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Artificial or Natural Flavorings
- Nicotine (Optional)