Efest Power - LUC V2 (2 Bay Charger)
This product is currently sold out.
LCD Universal Charger
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
The LUC charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current.
500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries
or 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries. In 1000mA mode, the LUC will charge batteries at about twice the speed of the Trustfire Multifunctional Charger TR-001 (500mA)
*Includes a Car Charger
Input voltage: DC 12-24V
Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
500mA CC current : > 450mA
1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
Storage Temperature: -40 - +70°C
Compatible batteries:10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650 and so on.
Certification: CE, RoHs, UL( for the plug)
Use Rechargeable Batteries or With PCB Batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight!
When the LCD displays (Er)(short for Error), the charger will stop charging automatically. This occurs when battery voltage goes below 2V within 5 seconds, the (Er) mark on the LCD screen will disappear once the battery is removed from the charger.