Welcome to District F5VE. Keeping the Vape Game at 100, so you can shop with confidence at the Most Trusted Vape Retailer in America.
By clicking on ENTER below, you are certifying that you are at least
21 years of age.
1. What made you get into this or what inspired you?
Watching people like twisted messes and @squidoode inspired me to start building and then over time it kind of evolved into a love for photography as well as building; also a guy named Kirk (@xxiaze) really had me inspired
2. That's so cool, and you guys are friends now?
I hope! Hahaha! I just met Kent (@twistedmesses) and Ryan for the first time personally in Vegas and both are insanely down to earth people. Was cool to get to hang out with them for a few days.
3. So were you ever a smoker as well?
Yes, started at 12 & smoked for 13 years
4. Did you say you got into photography too because of vaping?
Yeah I had no clue how to operate a camera before I got into the building side of vaping, so it's been an interesting journey.
5. What would you say your favorite thing is about the industry now since you've grown in it?
The community for sure! It's like one big family. I've met people in the industry that I don't see face to face a lot but I consider them lifelong friends.
6. If you could sum it into one word, what's the best way to describe how you feel about what you do now?
Happy. What I do now just makes me happy. If I were to add a second word it would be worried; Worried for the future of the industry if we don't all do our part to fight the FDA's deeming regs
7. What is your favorite atomizer for building? And do you have any tips for new / beginner builders?
So as of right now it's the @mysterymodco Lostronaut but every RDA has its upsides. As far as tips I would say ask for help! If there is anything you need help with reach out to people you see doing it and ask how. Most builders have no problems sharing experiences.