COP or DROP?
We stopped by the SynthetiCloud booth a few days ago and luckily got our hands on a prototype from one of the owners of the company to give an honest evaluation of it, so we thought let's Cop or Drop this thing! Unfortunately, as a prototype we only got the RDTA, no packaging, no accessories.
At the first glance this RDTA is beautiful, nicely machined, well designed, and balanced in weight and shape. We love the combination of Stainless Steel, Gold, and the black delrin driptip. The combination of materials and finishes just gives it this really raw and classy look to it that we appreciate. The bottom of the RDTA is slightly concave maybe to reduce the heat transferred from Mod-Atomizer and vice versa. Also, the titanium screws are definitely a nice detail we love.
The vape. Great flavor, many airflow options from above and below! We love options that don't make the device complicated and the Alpine has been able to keep its simplicity! We love that you can just pop the top cap off and fill directly into the reservoir. SO CONVENIENT! And it DOES NOT leak.
- Machining. High Quality, smooth edges, but still has a semi-china feel to the gold plating.
- Packaging: n/a
- Production: According to SynthetiCloud they are looking to move high volume so expect this to be readily available.
- Ease of Use: Standard two post design with super easy to use top and bottom airflow. TBH we are not a fan of two-post designs any more. We like decks and posts that look beefy and look and feel like they can go through hell and back. So meh on the post design. Fortunately, the Alpine managed to keep the lead inserts wide enough to fit some massive builds in there. (We rocked a @cleanbuilds Dual Tricore Alien).
- Price: Easy on the bank! $60 bucks!
- Size: 24mm
- Adjustable top airflow
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- Gold plated 2-post deck
- Titanium screws
- 24mm diameter
- Center-fill system
- 3mL juice capacity
Cop or Drop?